Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Name That Car Contest

A colleague sent me a few screen shots this morning of vehicles we captured during a collection.  After looking at them, I went back and looked at information from another collection.  I thought it would be fun to make a little contest out of the vehicles in our scans.  Each of the cars below were captured during collections while they were either stopped at lights or parallel parked.

Rules of the contest:  Send me an email with the number above the vehicle along with make and model.  The first person that correctly identifies all seven vehicles wins a Baker travel mug, as pictured.  I will verify vehicles using pictures captured during our collection and manufacturer websites.  The contest closes on Wednesday, August 4th at 5 pm central.  If nobody gets them all right, the person with the most, wins. Baker employees are not eligible to win, but submit guesses anyway. The contest is not open to individuals outside the United States - nothing against you, but it would require a trip to the post office. I will post the name of the winner and notify them via email. I have the right to cancel the contest at any point if you don't play nice!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7


Enjoy the contest, please leave comments and feedback.  Entries to the blog are dictated by you, the reader.

Thanks,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment