Thursday, October 17, 2019

10th Anniversary Team Reflections: Devion Flavell

Oh, the places you’ll go!
When I joined Michael Baker as a Mobile LiDAR Operator nearly 4 years ago, I hadn’t done much travel…boy did THAT change in a hurry. In the relatively short time I’ve been with the LiDAR Team I’ve had the opportunity to visit a diverse swath of this country. I can only imagine the sheer extent of places this Team visited in the 6-years preceding me.

I love the travel, and the opportunity to experience local events and culture. One of my favorite pastimes is exploring the Arts in each town is visit – and Columbia, SC didn’t disappoint. I spent nearly 3-weeks in Columbia and could’ve attended a different live performance or independent film just about every single day.


Throw in a diverse public art collection, ranging from outdoor sculpture to murals, and you’ve got a spot where art is both accessible and exciting. My kind of place.



No comments:

Post a Comment